Connect to Fusion via Android
Steps to connect with Android
1. Find and open the Settings App on your Android device.
2. Once the settings menu is open, select Wi-Fi.
3. Find the Fusion Access Point SSID and select it to enter the passkey(i.e. FusionAP_99be01).
4. Enter the passkey for your Fusion. Then select "Connect" to connect.
Default Passkey: mrifusion
5. Your Fusion is now connected to your Android device.
If any problems arise
Contact Modern Robotics, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the steps you have taken and observations you have made.
Email Subject: Connect Fusion via Android