Create an Account
Create an account from the login screen
1. When presented with the login screen, click REGISTER to start the registration process.
2. Enter your information into the registration form. Fields marked with a * are required while the other fields may be left blank. In the User Group, you can select from Admin or User.
If this is your first time creating an account, we recommend making an administrator account. Only 1 administrator account can be created from the login screen. Additional administrator accounts can be created from the User Settings
Click Register once you have completed the form. You will then be directed to the Fusion Web Interface home screen.
Create an account from the user settings screen
You must be logged into an administrator account to create additional users from the settings.
1. Open the Fusion settings from the hamburger menu on the left or the settings box on the home page.
2. Navigate to the USERS menu.
3. Select the ADD NEW button to add a new user.
4. Enter your information into the registration form. Fields marked with a * are required while the other fields may be left blank. In the User Group, you can select from Admin or User. Click CREATE once you have completed the form.
If any problems arise
Contact Modern Robotics, Inc. at email@example.com with a detailed description of the steps you have taken and observations you have made.
Email Subject: Creating a Fusion Account